Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First Post - a little more about the blogger

I am Sonja, and this is my first attempt at blogging!! I want to start with a little info about me and what I aim to do here.

I am a working mom with a beautiful daughter. My husband and I live in Washington State, where it rains a lot of the time. We enjoy going on bike rides, checking out second hand stores and spending as much time outdoors as the weather allows. Sadly, here that is not much time! I started this creative journey when my daughter was born by making all sorts of things to make her look adorable! It has blossomed into a love of sewing/crafting/repurposing.

My goal in this blog is to connect with a community of women like myself who love to learn and create. I think it is so imporant to start with a vision. A lot of what I do here will be learning as well as crafting. I believe life gives you so many lessons, and I am here to learn and share!!

Thank you for stopping by with interest - more exciting things to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment